When traveling with Private Jeep Excursions every passenger must read, agree to, and abide by our policies at all times during their trip.
- LEAD TRAVELER – It is the responsibility of the lead traveler (the person who booked the trip) to make sure all the other passengers understand our rules and policies.
- NO WEAPONS – Do not bring firearms or other weapons into my vehicle unless you are an LEO. You must make me aware of your possession.
- NO PETS – You are not allowed to travel in my vehicle with any pets.
- NO DRUGS / ALCOHOL – You are not allow to transport or drink alcohol in my vehicle. If we travel to dinner you can drink whatever you wish. Please be responsible and do not drink to excess. You will not be allowed to travel if you show up and are under the influence of drugs or alcohol!
- NO SMOKING – You are not allowed to smoke in or around my vehicle. Do no smoke and throw your cigarettes on the ground out in nature!
- CHILDREN – All children must be of a legal age where they are not required to sit in a car or booster seat. I do not transport babies/children in need of a car seat. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- PREGNANT WOMEN – We do not allow a pregnant women to travel off-road on a trail rated 2+. You can however travel on one of our on-road scenic drives.
- INJURIES – Anyone with an injury that would get aggravated by being bumped around on an off-road trail is not allowed to travel.
- FOOD & BEVERAGES – You are allowed to bring a cooler with food, snacks, and beverages. No open top containers are allowed. If you mess up, make a spill in the interior of my vehicle you will be subject to an additional $100 cleanup fee.
- DAMAGED ITEMS – If you break an item in my vehicle you will be responsible for the cost to fix that item such as an electrical charging port for your cell phone.
- STAY TOGETHER – When we travel off-road together you will stay together as a group when hiking away from my vehicle. No one hikes alone!
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
We understand that life happens and the need for cancellations arise. However, we have a strict cancellation and rescheduling policy:
- WEATHER CONDITIONS – We do not travel off-road when it is heavily raining or snowing. Rain and snow greatly affect the conditions of an off-road trail making it unsafe to travel. Light rain generally doesn’t last long and increases the chance for us to view an active waterfall. Certain scenic trips can be affected by heavy cloud cover that can totally obscure our main point of interest. You will have the opportunity to reschedule your trip due to bad weather.
- CANCELLATIONS – There is a $25 refund fee applied to all cancellation requests.
- Canceling 5 days prior to your travel date you will receive a 100% refund.
- Canceling 3 Days prior to your travel date you will receive a 50% refund only.
- There is no refund for trips canceled within 2 days or closer to your travel date.
Your private data is safe with us! All your transactions with our site are encrypted. We do not store any of your private data other than your travel and contact information.